Hosted SpamSentinel Syndicated Network
What is Hosted SpamSentinel Syndicated Network ?
This is a network of providers of anti-spam and anti-virus offerings who utilize the 99.5% accurate and "zero false positives" approach to spam blocking worldwide.
What are the participating Countries?
Each country has host names that can accommodate local email traffic, with failover to other servers worldwide, providing full redundancy utilizing servers from the Network.
Our United States Hosting Environment
Out U.S. hosted environment is now 6 inbound servers, 3 in each location, and 4 outbound servers, 2 at each location.
How a Customer Would use this Service
A US multinational company that has offices in Chile, Germany and France can use these settings:
Here is an example:
What are the Benefits to a Customer?
A customer could immediately have access to spam and virus filtering locally, or spread the load out worldwide. We can provision the network in less than 24 hours to handle millions of your email messages daily.
What is Zero False Positives?
We categorize all spam in 3 distinct categories: Spam-D, which means confirmed spam, = about 90% of all spam. Spam-C is Quarantined, and contains about 6% of all spam. Spam-B equals 4% of all spam (about 4 messages per user) and is redirected to the user's JunkMail folder or Spam folder.
Spam-C can be redirected to a mail in database in Domino or a Shared Folder in Exchange, to be used by the administrator in the rare case where a good message is blocked.
This eliminates the need for a daily report, giving the user their 4 "questionable" messages in real-time.How to Use the JunkMail Folder (Lotus Notes) or Spam Folder (Microsoft Exchange) to avoid False Positives and Daily Reporting
- SpamSentinel rates all spam as "Undecided Mail" or 100% spam. "Undecided Mail" accounts for 4% of all spam, or about 8 messages per person per day. SpamSentinel Mail Security Service redirects this "Undecided Mail" to your JunkMail or Spam folder. If SpamSentinel makes a mistake (a false positive) it will be in this category, and end users can easily retrieve it locally without involving help desk or administrative staff.
- Blackberry users are not alerted to messages in this folder, so they are not annoyed by bulk mail messages.
Stop Email Viruses BEFORE they enter your organization!
- SpamSentinel automatically checks all of your mail messages for viruses, malware and phishing attacks, before they enter your organization!
- We use three different anti-virus checks.
- Two different Zero-hour anti-virus technologies to ensure we stop new threats before they are generally known.
- A traditional file scanning check for known threats
More Reasons to Switch
- Bandwidth usage, server processing and disk storage are all reduced.
- Delay times 3-5 seconds from sending to delivery.
- Accuracy is so high that Whitelists and Blacklists are not needed.
- We handle name lookups without you sending your employee list to us.
- We strip off 96% of your spam before you ever see it.
- We hold mail if your Lotus Domino or Microsoft Exchange server is down.
Service Level Agreement
- Our Terms and Conditions and Service Level Agreement are available in the following pdf
Request a 30 day trial of Hosted SpamSentinel >>
Ask a Question>>